Saturday, June 11, 2016

Spring 2016 Bookish Bingo Wrap Up

Sorry for disappearing like I did…
“Hey! I'm a Blogger now. Make sure you read my blog…that...I...don’t…post…on…"
Sorry...

But things have been hectic here. If you follow me on Twitter (and I hope you do), you’ll know that my mom had surgery.  Everything went as planned and she seems to be recovering quite well, which means I have some more time to focus on the blog.

One of the things I had been meaning to post, but never got a chance to before the craziness of life interrupted, was my wrap-up post for the Pretty Deadly Review’s Spring 2016 Bookish Bingo. This was my first time really giving this my all and actually trying to get some BINGOs on the board.  I even made my own pretty little BINGO card to carry around with me using Bekka’s lovely BINGO card, scrapbook paper, and cards (this is also known as procrastination…something I mastered in college). And while I didn’t fill the board as I had hoped, I didn’t do as bad as I thought I would.

Here’s my card…and my reads for the months of March, April, and May (I read a few more books than listed, but they didn’t fit any of the squares):

Second Chance: The Princess Diaries
Under 200 Pages:  Rhythm and Clues
March, April, May Release:  Fear My Mortality
Criminals:  The Second Life of Nick Mason
Book Toward Another Challenge:  Forbidden
Green Cover:  Junie B. Jones and Her Big Fat Mouth
Characters Are Not Human:  Emerge
Rec’d By More Than One Friend:  The Accident Season
Flowers on Cover:  Junie B. Jones and the Mushy Gushy Valentine
MC Shares Your 1st Initial:  The Requiem Red
Written Under a Pen Name:  Diary of a Haunting
End of the World:  There Once Were Stars
Number in the Title:  Moldylocks and the Three Beards
Non-Fiction:  Alice + Freda Forever: A Murder in Memphis
Standalone:  Lost Among the Living

So not too bad...a couple of BINGOs.  Did anyone else participate?  Is anyone attempting the Summer card?  Look for my post on that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment