Saturday, July 2, 2016

Summer Blogger Promo Tour 2016

I am thrilled to be taking part in this year's Summer Blogger Promo Tour!
To learn more about this awesome event check out The Book Bratz blog!

Every Sunday this Summer, I'll be featuring a different bookish blog/blogger! I have some fun and interesting things planned and it all starts tomorrow! So be sure to check back each week to meet some of my fellow bloggers!

Here is my schedule along with links to the blogs...

July 17 - Quality Fangirls
August 7 - Bibliophile Soprano
August 14 - Bookaholic Banter
August 21 - Wrap-up Post

 I'll also be featured on one of their blogs each week, so if you want to learn more about me then check out their blogs every Sunday as well because you never know where I might pop up...plus you can learn even more about them!!!

And if you want to visit EVERY blog participating (which I highly encourage) check out the complete list here!

No comments:

Post a Comment